Quarter-turn spring-return and double-acting pneumatic Actuator with ductile iron or stainless-steel construction.
Ideal for marine applications.Features
- Available in double-acting or spring-return models with high cycle life and reliability.
- May be operated with instrument air, hydraulic fluid, water, or other power gases and fluids.
- Mode of operation may be reversed in the field simply by turning the actuator top-side down.
- Output torques to 500,000 in-lbs (56,492 Nm).
- Available in ductile iron or stainless-steel construction.
Approvals & Certifications
- This Product is Only Intended for use in Large-scale Fixed Installations Excluded from the Scope of Directive 2011/65/EU on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical & Electronic Equipment (RoHS 2).
- ON/OFF, ESD
- Rack & Pinion Pneumatic Actuator
- Ball, Butterfly, Plug, Triple Offset
Certifications & Approvals
- Actuation Technologies Product Selection Guide Pdf pdf 5.0 MB
- Bettis RGS F Series Double Acting DA Actuators IOM Pdf pdf 5.2 MB
- Bettis RGS F Series Quarter Turn Spring Return SR and Doub Pdf pdf 2.9 MB
- Bettis RGS F Series Spring Return SR Actuators IOM Pdf pdf 6.9 MB
- Bettis RGS Q and F Series Actuators Mitigating Factors Why W Pdf pdf 4.9 MB
- Hydraulic Override Bettis RGS Q Series and F Series IOM Pdf pdf 3.4 MB