The ASCO Numatics Series LTP pin clamps utilize a disappearing hook that offers a very low profile when the hook is retracted.
In addition, the long travel of the hook provides increased engagement of the sheet metal when clamping in an oval slot. The devices are designed to precisely locate and clamp material.
They have competitive interchangeability with pneumatic and NAAMS Standard clamps. Series LTP products have hardened pins, hooks, and scrapers for extended service life, and are completely enclosed for use in harsh environments.Features
- Unique system prevents weld slag from entering the unit
- Device remains locked in closed position when air pressure is removed
- Toggle lock mechanism design ensures positional repeatability
- Unique "programmable" all metal sensor with M12 swivel connector
- 50 mm
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Pipe / Port Size