The ASCO Numatics S Series is a stainless-steel NFPA Interchangeable pneumatic cylinder line designed to perform in the toughest wash down applications.
Its stainless-steel construction provides outstanding corrosion resistance. The cylinders incorporate an extra-long bushing and standard oversized wear band located on the rear of the piston. In addition, the proven T-Seal piston seal configuration with carboxilated nitrile and self-lubricating PTFE compound provide extended wear and long life.Features
- 316 stainless-steel tube provides smooth, corrosion-free operation
- Cutting-edge PolyLube™ composite rod bushings are extra-long and specifically designed for applications where corrosion, low-friction, and excellent wear characteristics are desired
- Standard rod wiper construction is highly durable polyurethane
- Piston rod is machined from 303 stainless steel and is turned, ground, and polished with a chrome-plated surface for maximum rod bushing and seal life.
- Bushing retainer has a full-face design to minimize corners and crevices, enabling the cylinder to perform in food grade applications
- 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 25 mm
- Corrosive, Indoor, Washdown
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/8, M5