The ASCO Numatics 652 Series is an easy-to-install line of pneumatic filters, regulators and lubricators (FRLs) that offer the industry´s highest flow rates and widest temperature ratings. Available in 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch port sizes, these FRLs are ideal for automotive and tire, packaging, food and beverage, and process applications requiring highly reliable operation and robust, modern-looking equipment.Features
- The industry´s highest flow rates assure OEMs and maintenance managers that their air preparation products will optimize machine performance.
- Extended high- and low-temperature capabilities (-40° C to 80° C) allow the FRLs to be specified across a broad range of applications, including those within harsh environments.
- New manifold endplate flanges allow the maintenance technician to pull the manifold assembly out of service without disconnecting the piping.
- Front-facing easy-to-read, low-profile gauges improve serviceability. They are the only products of their type to offer these gauges on shut-off isolation valves and slow-start/quick-exhaust valves.
- Optional pressure regulator with reverse flow check permits placement of the regulator between the valve and cylinder - allowing air to be exhausted through the regulator without causing damage or reduced life.
- Optional integral pressure range indicators allow the user to easily set the red/green color indicators to the desired pressure range.
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/8”
- Air Preparation